Bretford's Pulse 36M Store & Charge 36 Unit Tablet Cart
supports today's ever changing working environments. Designed for tablets and versatile enough to support Chromebook and Ultrabook computers, these carts feature a contemporary design, small footprints, power and cable management.
Cart features 2 shelves with 18 compartments per shelf for up to 36 tablets, with laser printed numbers for identifi cationon every device slot. Shelf dividers store devices vertically and may be removed for storing larger items.
• The MDMTAB36/MDMTAB36BP includes a unique “Power Manager” that works with a standard 15 Amp electrical circuit and is designed to analyze power requirements. The system constantly evaluates the amount of power that can be drawn and safely and efficiently distributes current to the devices in a “Round Robin” cycle. The “Power Manager” not only prevents circuit tripping, but also allows each set of device batteries to cool down between charging cycles, thereby extending their life.
• Full-access double doors in the front for the user, and in the rear for the IT Administrator.
• Cable management in the front positions power cords to plug into tablets. Cord management in the back of the cart is provided by removable plates with Velcro® straps to secure cords and adapters. The interior Divider Panel separates the cart so that 75% of the cart is dedicated to the computers while the other 25% contains the cables and adapters. Holes in the Divider Panel allow the cables to pass through to the front of the cart and connect to the computers for charging. The Divider Panel is both a performance and security feature as it reduces the heat in the front compartment and protects the devices if access is gained through the back panel.
• Dual-handle design allows diff erent size users to push and pull the cart safely and easily.
• Security is provided by the solid steel construction and a unique locking handle that can be opened using either a re-programmable combination or a key.
• The top and side panels, and doors are perforated to dissipate heat generated when charging and help keep equipment cool. The left side panel includes a cord winder to keep the power cord neat and out of the way when not in use.
• Easy rolling 5” casters all swivel for tight spaces and two may be fi xed to provide added control when
moving down a hall.
Cart ships fully assembled.
Overall: 41" W x 26" D x 43" H
Storage Slots: 1 1/4"W x 10 3/4" H x 15 3/4" D
Top Surface: 32" W x 21" D
Middle Shelf: 30" W x 21" D List Price: $3996.00
Bottom Shelf: 32" W x 16 1/2" D
Auxilliary Shelf: 19" W x 16 1/2" D (in rear)
Please contact your Sharp School Services representative for current pricing.