Oxford House's Kensington Andover Aluminum Horizontal Blinds offer quality window coverings with real value at competitive price points. Aluminum slats are heat-treated for superior resiliency to prevent damage, even from heavy use.
Over 80 Colors Available
From whites and neutrals to soft hues and vibrant tones that will complement any decorating scheme.
- 6 Finishes (solid colors, metallic, soft-tone, wood tones, pearls, and perforated)
- Valances (Integrated headrail, deluxe groover type, and 2 slat clip-on valance)
- Easy Tilting gives you precise control of wands
- Crash-Proof Cord Lock automatically locks blind in place if lift cord is suddenly released
- Anti-Static Coating provides dust resistant surface
- Safety Tassel helps potect children and pets from injury
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Andover series features 1" aluminum slats.
.006 gauge aluminum, with 21.5 mm ladder spacing
Standard rectangular. Solid colors are standard for the Andover Aluminum Blinds.
Please contact your Sharp School Services representative
for field measurements and competitive pricing.
Product Details and Limitations:
Minimum Width: 12"
Maximum Width of Single Blind: 142"
Maximum Length: 144"
Max. Square Feet of Single Blind: 90 sq. ft.
Blind will Tilt only 6" - 10 3/8"
Blind Must Have Split Controls: 10 1/2" - 18"
Blind can have controls in any position: 18 1/8" or more